Being low lather and unlike shaving foams, you’ll be able to see exactly where you’re driving that razor blade. The creamy formula makes precision shaving a breeze
Soothing aloe vera and coconut oil keeps your skin feeling fresh and smooth
No artificial fragrances here, we use Coconut Oil for our natural aroma
pH balanced formula suits the chemistry of your skin
VITAMAN Shave Creme is formulated for men who crave a closer, more comfortable shave while effectively addressing common shaving problems. It's made exclusively to target shaving problems such as irritation, shave rash, and nicks and cuts.
VITAMAN Shave Creme is ideal for normal to dry skin types, delivering intense hydration and moisturisation, unlike traditional alcohol-based shaving foams.
One of the unique features of our Shave Creme is its low lather formula. Unlike ordinary foams, our creamy consistency allows you to see exactly where your razor blade is gliding, ensuring precise and accurate shaving every time. So, no more guessing where you’re shaving or accidental slips.
To further enhance your shaving experience, our Shave Creme contains soothing aloe vera and nourishing coconut oil, as well as white tea leaf extract and vitamin E. These natural ingredients work together to provide a calming and refreshing sensation, leaving your skin feeling fresh and incredibly smooth. When these ingredients are combined, this leads to far less post-shave irritation and a rejuvenated, revitalised complexion.
Our Shave Creme boasts a carefully balanced pH formula, specifically tailored to suit the unique chemistry of your skin. This ensures optimal compatibility and maximum effectiveness, making it a go-to solution for all skin types. Plus, it features our signature ‘Ocean’ aroma of fresh, uplifting mint. You’re bound to love it!
Upgrade your shaving game with VITAMAN Shave Creme. Order yours today and experience the ultimate combination of precision, comfort, and nourishment - plus a whole new level of shaving excellence.
1. Apply a generous amount to the areas you want to shave leaving a visible layer as your barrier.
If you have a normal beard growth Shave Creme can be used alone to shave.
2. If your beard growth is heavy or coarse, we recommend you use our Shave Oil underneath the Shave Creme, for extra protection.
3. Now you’re ready to shave. Prepare your razor blade with hot* water, then shave firstly with the direction of your beard growth.
4. Rinse the blade again with hot* water, then shave across the direction of your hair growth. Shave around the lip and chin area last.
Important: *Hot steel cuts more efficiently than a cold steel blade.
5. Replace your blade before it becomes too blunt otherwise skin irritation or infection may occur.
6. Rinse excess Shave Creme off with cold water.
7. Follow with VITAMAN After Shave Balm and VITAMAN Face Moisturiser.
What we’ve left out:
No synthetic fragrances
No animal derivatives
No artificial colours
No harsh detergents
No propylene glycols
N mineral Oils